- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
More British Columbia wine News
Canadian festival to feature Charles Smith Wines, Leighton
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – Washington winemaker Brennon Leighton of Charles Smith Wines will be...
- Posted December 23, 2014
Kettle Valley Winery proves reds can work in British Columbia
NARAMATA, British Columbia – Kettle Valley Winery is in one of the most remote...
- Posted December 18, 2014
Thanks to cold snap, Northwest ice wine harvest comes early
Frigid temperatures throughout the Pacific Northwest have given winemakers the chance to pick grapes...
- Posted November 21, 2014
British Columbia wine industry slows rate of plantings
KELOWNA, British Columbia – British Columbia’s wine industry grew slowly in terms of vineyard...
- Posted October 27, 2014
Top wines from 2nd annual Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – At last week’s second annual Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition,...
- Posted October 14, 2014
Riesling wins 2014 Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – A British Columbia Riesling – a wine that might never...
- Posted October 9, 2014
See Ya Later Ranch tops BC Wine Awards with Shiraz-Viognier
KELOWNA, British Columbia — Okanagan Valley winemaker Dave Carson earned a photo op with...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Township 7 recruits winemaker from Canadian giant Peller
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Township 7 Vineyards and Winery plans to make sparkling wine...
- Posted September 13, 2014
Whole Foods Market in U.S. set to sell British Columbia wines
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Erez Klein wants shoppers at Whole Foods Market stores in Washington...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Black Hills Estate Winery brings water ballet to vineyard
OLIVER, British Columbia — Black Hills Estate Winery was the first in Canada to...
- Posted August 8, 2014