- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
More British Columbia wine News
Brian Carter Cellars, La Frenz top 19th Northwest Wine Summit
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Brian Carter Cellars in Woodinville, Wash., and La Frenz Winery...
- Posted June 14, 2014
Gewurztraminer by BC winery wins best white at Canada’s largest judging
BLOOMFIELD, Ontario — Desert Hills Estate Winery in Oliver, British Columbia turned its 2013...
- Posted May 31, 2014
BC wine industry reports 15 percent tonnage increase
If British Columbia continues to harvest as many grapes as its wineries did in...
- Posted May 23, 2014
Tinhorn Creek finds way to ship wines to U.S. customers
OLIVER, British Columbia – For anyone who has been stymied because they cannot find Okanagan...
- Posted May 21, 2014
Okanagan Wine Festivals Society enters new era without founding family
KELOWNA, British Columbia — This year marks the 20th anniversary of the Spring Okanagan...
- Posted March 26, 2014
Northwest wine stories of the year: Nos. 10-1
It was an exciting and interesting year in the world of Pacific Northwest wine....
- Posted January 3, 2014
British Columbia, Washington wineries welcome early harvest of ice wine
Record-breaking low temperatures in portions of the Pacific Northwest made it a hot time...
- Posted November 22, 2013
Canadian firm hopes to turn used wine corks into new shoes
Time is running out on the crowd-funding campaign launched by a Vancouver, British Columbia,...
- Posted November 18, 2013
Vancouver International Wine Festival to focus on bubbles
VANCOUVER, British Columbia — The Vancouver International Wine Festival announced that 178 wineries will...
- Posted October 20, 2013
Gehringer brothers hail vintage despite canopy ‘confetti’
OLIVER, British Columbia — A late summer hailstorm turned parts of his family vineyard...
- Posted October 18, 2013