- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
More British Columbia wine News
Study indicates BC wine tourism in Okanagan Valley generates $139 million
KELOWNA, British Columbia – The 33rd annual Okanagan Fall Wine Festival begins Thursday in...
- Posted September 30, 2013
BC wines gain spotlight in Canlis penthouse
SEATTLE – British Columbia tourism officials knew a delicious way to promote their wine...
- Posted September 8, 2013
British Columbia wines shine in All-Canadian Wine Championships
La Frenz in Naramata, British Columbia, won two best-in-class awards and seven gold medals at...
- Posted September 2, 2013
Jackson-Triggs makes history with start of British Columbia wine grape harvest
OLIVER, British Columbia — Jackson-Triggs Okanagan Estate Winery began Tuesday night what is believed...
- Posted August 28, 2013
Canada’s WestJet to feature BC wines
KELOWNA, British Columbia – Canadian carrier WestJet and The Okanagan Wine Festivals Society launched...
- Posted July 18, 2013
British Columbia Wine Institute elects 2 new board members
OSOYOOS, British Columbia — The British Columbia Wine Institute recently added Spencer Massie of...
- Posted July 16, 2013
Mystic River site produces another award for Wild Goose Vineyards
OKANAGAN FALLS, British Columbia – Wild Goose Vineyards in Okanagan Falls has received...
- Posted June 26, 2013
Bella Wines to create bubble house, vineyard on Naramata Bench
NARAMATA, British Columbia – Sparkling wine producer Jay Drysdale has another reason to celebrate...
- Posted June 21, 2013
British Columbia’s growing love affair with Pinot Gris
Note: This is the first in a four-part series on Northwest Pinot Gris. British...
- Posted June 10, 2013
British Columbia wine leader unveils plans for new project
OLIVER, British Columbia – Time doesn’t stand still, and the same can be said...
- Posted June 7, 2013