- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
More British Columbia wine News
Cold weather brings ice wine harvest to British Columbia
OLIVER, British Columbia – It has been more than two months since wine grape...
- Posted January 19, 2013
Top 10 Pacific Northwest wine stories of 2012
By most accounts, 2012 was a year of moving forward in the Pacific Northwest...
- Posted December 30, 2012
Your guide to Pacific Northwest sparkling wine
Inevitably, this is the time of year most people think about sparkling wine, thanks...
- Posted December 28, 2012
Canada honors McWatters again for wine industry work
Harry McWatters, who helped grow the British Columbia wine industry, has been presented Canada’s...
- Posted December 18, 2012
Who’s No. 1 for Riesling?
Washington is the unabashed U.S. leader in Riesling production and acreage, thanks to Ste....
- Posted December 15, 2012