- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
More Idaho wine News
Bubbles rise within Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho – It was the prospect of making Syrah from the Snake River...
- Posted December 11, 2015
TTB establishes Eagle Foothills AVA for Idaho wine industry
EAGLE, Idaho — Martha Cunningham helped establish her vineyard more than a decade ago,...
- Posted November 25, 2015
Fujishin Family Cellars brings energy to Idaho wine industry
CALDWELL, Idaho – Martin Fujishin is the hardest-working person in the Idaho wine industry....
- Posted October 29, 2015
Idaho wine industry awaits establishment of Eagle Foothills AVA
EAGLE, Idaho — Gary and Martha Cunninghams have little trouble selling 3 Horse Ranch...
- Posted October 19, 2015
Greg Koenig continues to lead charge in Snake River Valley
CALDWELL, Idaho – It has been more than 20 years since a young, energetic...
- Posted October 1, 2015
Hat Ranch wins 2015 Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho – A dry Muscat from the Sunnyslope Wine District earned best of...
- Posted September 23, 2015
6th annual Idaho Wine Competition begins today
CALDWELL, Idaho – Eight Northwest wine experts will spend today evaluating about 160 wines...
- Posted September 22, 2015
Koenig signs lease for Fraser Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
CALDWELL, Idaho — Fraser Vineyard, arguably Idaho’s most coveted site for Cabernet Sauvignon, will...
- Posted July 8, 2015
Coiled Wines will join Telaya Wine Co. along Boise River
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — Coiled Wines, one of Idaho most acclaimed and innovative brands,...
- Posted June 9, 2015
Wine Spectator invites Idaho wine to Vinexpo tasting
NAMPA, Idaho — It’s rare air for a Snake River Valley wine to generate...
- Posted May 29, 2015