- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — The hot and early 2015 vintage set records throughout the Pacific Northwest in...
Union Wine Co., stands at No. 2 on the Portland Business Journal’s latest ranking of Oregon’s...
HEALDSBURG, Calif. — Abacela in Southern Oregon continues to collect gold medals up and down the...
More Oregon wine News
Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — Pinotphiles unable to commit to the entire International Pinot Noir Celebration,...
- Posted May 13, 2018
Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Ask anyone in the Walla Walla Valley wine industry to...
- Posted May 4, 2018
Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
DALLAS, Ore. – Tony Rynders has made some of the Oregon wine industry’s most...
- Posted May 3, 2018
Reustle wins 6 gold medals at SavorNW Wine Awards
CANNON BEACH, Ore. — Stephen Reustle, who opened the 2018 competition calendar in Sonoma...
- Posted April 3, 2018
Oregon’s Wine by Joe opens up cans into 14 states as Joe to Go
DUNDEE, Ore. – Oregon-grown star winemaker Joe Dobbes made Gretchen Boock his first hire...
- Posted March 20, 2018
$6 million donation by Domaine Serene owners to boost Linfield wine studies
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Grace and Ken Evenstad of Oregon’s iconic Domaine Serene Winery helped...
- Posted March 8, 2018
Barking Frog Winery uses Sangiovese to top Sip McMinnville judging
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Ron Helbig of Barking Frog Winery, in the heart of Pinot...
- Posted February 10, 2018