- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
More Oregon wine News
Children continue father’s legacy in Oregon’s Dundee Hills
DUNDEE, Ore. – Amid Oregon winemakers, some families are royalty. Lett, Adelsheim, Ponzi, Erath,...
- Posted April 23, 2013
Montalieu set to expand in 25th year as Oregon winemaker
DUNDEE, Ore. – This year marks Laurent Montalieu’s 25th anniversary of making wine in...
- Posted April 21, 2013
Fries family celebrates 2 generations, 2 decades of Duck Pond Cellars
DUNDEE, Ore. – Two generations of the Fries family mapped out some quality time...
- Posted April 17, 2013
More legislative work on tap for Oregon wine industry
NEWBERG, Ore. — Chehalem Wines owner Harry Peterson-Nedry referred to his most recent visit...
- Posted April 15, 2013
Women winemakers in Oregon talk of inspiration, sexism
NEWBERG, Ore. – Recent research indicates Oregon can boast at least 39 head winemakers...
- Posted April 12, 2013
Oregon winemakers, Pinot Noir fans celebrate Shea Vineyard
NEWBERG, Ore. – Few wines in the United States are as prized as Pinot...
- Posted April 8, 2013
Vintage Oregon grand tasting canceled
PORTLAND – The Oregon Wine Board is canceling Vintage Oregon, a tasting event that...
- Posted April 4, 2013
Eola Hills Wine Cellars takes fans to Safeco Field
RICKREALL, Ore. – Eola Hills Wine Cellars will be taking some of its fans...
- Posted April 3, 2013
Oregon’s Ponzi Vineyards getting ready to unveil state-of-art tasting room
BEAVERTON, Ore. – Ponzi Vineyards, one of Oregon’s oldest and most innovative and progressive...
- Posted April 2, 2013
Pacific Rim expands Washington, Oregon brands with new ownership
WEST RICHLAND, Wash. – In the two years since Pacific Rim Winemakers was sold...
- Posted March 29, 2013