- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More Oregon wine News
Oregon drivers embrace Wine Country license plate
PORTLAND, Ore. — Thousands of wine lovers in Oregon drive with pride as they...
- Posted May 17, 2013
San Francisco firm buys Panther Creek, invests in DeLille
SAN FRANCISCO – Bacchus Capital Management is making another big move into the Pacific...
- Posted May 15, 2013
Seattle’s Precept Wine buys Oregon vineyard
SEATTLE – Precept Wine continues to grow. The 10-year-old wine producer has added another...
- Posted May 15, 2013
B.C. wine on top at California judging
TEMECULA, Calif. – A British Columbia winery won the sweepstakes award for best rosé...
- Posted May 10, 2013
Oregon’s ‘Newbergundian’ chef to return to James Beard House
NEWBERG, Ore. – Allen Routt of The Painted Lady Restaurant in Newberg, Ore., returns...
- Posted May 7, 2013
First employee of Allison Inn fits elegantly in Oregon wine country
NEWBERG, Ore. — Lifelong luxury hotelier Pierre Zreik has spent much of his career...
- Posted May 4, 2013
Wineries set to pop cork on Oregon Wine Month
PORTLAND, Ore. — Oregon Wine Month kicks off Wednesday, a month-long marketing campaign for...
- Posted April 30, 2013
Children continue father’s legacy in Oregon’s Dundee Hills
DUNDEE, Ore. – Amid Oregon winemakers, some families are royalty. Lett, Adelsheim, Ponzi, Erath,...
- Posted April 23, 2013
Montalieu set to expand in 25th year as Oregon winemaker
DUNDEE, Ore. – This year marks Laurent Montalieu’s 25th anniversary of making wine in...
- Posted April 21, 2013
Fries family celebrates 2 generations, 2 decades of Duck Pond Cellars
DUNDEE, Ore. – Two generations of the Fries family mapped out some quality time...
- Posted April 17, 2013