- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
More Oregon wine News
Amity winemaker Pendergrass launches own label
AMITY, Ore. – Winemaker Darcy Pendergrass of Amity Vineyards has launched Tartan, her own...
- Posted March 24, 2013
Winemaker Smasne nabs 9 golds at Savor Cannon Beach
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Yakima Valley winemaker Robert Smasne earned nine gold and double...
- Posted March 23, 2013
A look at the top wines from the Great Northwest Wine Competition
Everything is packed up, and the Columbia Gorge Hotel is mostly back to normal...
- Posted March 18, 2013
Columbia Gorge wineries pair hiking with wine
Several members of the Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association will help lead tourists on hiking/wine...
- Posted March 12, 2013
Awards for Abacela wines go beyond Tempranillo in Oregon
CANYONVILLE, Ore. – The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association recently staged the 43rd Greatest of...
- Posted March 10, 2013
Northwest wines win top medals at Florida competition
EAST PALATKA, Fla. – Northwest wines won 12 gold medals from the 26th annual...
- Posted March 6, 2013
9 wineries to meet, pour Oregon Pinot Noir from Shea Vineyard
NEWBERG, Ore. — A unique side-by-side tasting of Pinot Noir from Shea Vineyard made...
- Posted March 5, 2013
Head to coast for Savor Cannon Beach wine fest
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Wine and food lovers will descend on the northern Oregon...
- Posted March 3, 2013
Northwest wine industry should plan for cool, wet spring
Earlier this winter, world-renowned climatologist Greg Jones told the Oregon wine industry that 2013...
- Posted March 1, 2013
Food delivery service wants to change law for Oregon wine
EUGENE, Ore. – Pony Express Restaurant Delivery Services wants to better serve customers seeking...
- Posted February 22, 2013