- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More Oregon wine News
More legislative work on tap for Oregon wine industry
NEWBERG, Ore. — Chehalem Wines owner Harry Peterson-Nedry referred to his most recent visit...
- Posted April 15, 2013
Women winemakers in Oregon talk of inspiration, sexism
NEWBERG, Ore. – Recent research indicates Oregon can boast at least 39 head winemakers...
- Posted April 12, 2013
Oregon winemakers, Pinot Noir fans celebrate Shea Vineyard
NEWBERG, Ore. – Few wines in the United States are as prized as Pinot...
- Posted April 8, 2013
Vintage Oregon grand tasting canceled
PORTLAND – The Oregon Wine Board is canceling Vintage Oregon, a tasting event that...
- Posted April 4, 2013
Eola Hills Wine Cellars takes fans to Safeco Field
RICKREALL, Ore. – Eola Hills Wine Cellars will be taking some of its fans...
- Posted April 3, 2013
Oregon’s Ponzi Vineyards getting ready to unveil state-of-art tasting room
BEAVERTON, Ore. – Ponzi Vineyards, one of Oregon’s oldest and most innovative and progressive...
- Posted April 2, 2013
Pacific Rim expands Washington, Oregon brands with new ownership
WEST RICHLAND, Wash. – In the two years since Pacific Rim Winemakers was sold...
- Posted March 29, 2013
Amity winemaker Pendergrass launches own label
AMITY, Ore. – Winemaker Darcy Pendergrass of Amity Vineyards has launched Tartan, her own...
- Posted March 24, 2013
Winemaker Smasne nabs 9 golds at Savor Cannon Beach
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Yakima Valley winemaker Robert Smasne earned nine gold and double...
- Posted March 23, 2013
A look at the top wines from the Great Northwest Wine Competition
Everything is packed up, and the Columbia Gorge Hotel is mostly back to normal...
- Posted March 18, 2013