- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More Oregon wine News
Columbia Gorge wineries pair hiking with wine
Several members of the Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association will help lead tourists on hiking/wine...
- Posted March 12, 2013
Awards for Abacela wines go beyond Tempranillo in Oregon
CANYONVILLE, Ore. – The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association recently staged the 43rd Greatest of...
- Posted March 10, 2013
Northwest wines win top medals at Florida competition
EAST PALATKA, Fla. – Northwest wines won 12 gold medals from the 26th annual...
- Posted March 6, 2013
9 wineries to meet, pour Oregon Pinot Noir from Shea Vineyard
NEWBERG, Ore. — A unique side-by-side tasting of Pinot Noir from Shea Vineyard made...
- Posted March 5, 2013
Head to coast for Savor Cannon Beach wine fest
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Wine and food lovers will descend on the northern Oregon...
- Posted March 3, 2013
Northwest wine industry should plan for cool, wet spring
Earlier this winter, world-renowned climatologist Greg Jones told the Oregon wine industry that 2013...
- Posted March 1, 2013
Food delivery service wants to change law for Oregon wine
EUGENE, Ore. – Pony Express Restaurant Delivery Services wants to better serve customers seeking...
- Posted February 22, 2013
Ste. Michelle lifts up Erath Winery, then gets out of the way
PORTLAND, Ore. – Ted Baseler is quick to point out that Ste. Michelle Wine...
- Posted February 21, 2013
Rollin Soles steps back at Argyle, forward at Roco
DUNDEE, Ore. – Starting March 1, Rollin Soles will have a new role at...
- Posted February 19, 2013
Precept hires Andrew Will winemaker as education director
SEATTLE – A decade ago, Precept Wine barely existed. It sold its first...
- Posted February 18, 2013