- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
More Oregon wine News
Second-generation Weisinger tops Oregon Wine Competition with Tempranillo
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. – It’s appropriate that second-generation winemaker Eric Weisinger, president of the Oregon...
- Posted August 25, 2017
Brooks Winery in Oregon creates Great American Eclipse experience
AMITY, Ore. – For a number of wineries in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, the 2017...
- Posted August 20, 2017
IPNC sets table for celebration of Oregon, Pinot Noir
McMINNVILLE, Ore. – Ask an international wine expert what Oregon...
- Posted July 25, 2017
Linfield hires Greg Jones to lead wine studies program
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Linfield College in Oregon’s Willamette Valley made international news Friday with...
- Posted June 26, 2017
Support for Oregon Pinot Noir shows as IPNC nears another sellout
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — This year, the International Pinot Noir Celebration enters its fourth decade,...
- Posted June 4, 2017
WineAmerica presents Oregon Sen. Wyden with award
WineAmerica, the nation’s largest wine advocacy organization, recently presented Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) with...
- Posted May 1, 2017
Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine Competition
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — Pacific Northwest wines from both sides of the border, led...
- Posted April 21, 2017
Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Celebration in Oregon
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — A few tickets to one of the Northwest wine industry’s most...
- Posted April 10, 2017
Oregon’s Pinot Noir legacy
Oregon’s modern-day wine industry traces its lineage to the 1960s. The first Pinot Noir...
- Posted April 9, 2017
Northwest wineries shine on Wine Spectator bargain list
Wine Spectator, the world’s leading wine publication, pays tribute to some of the Pacific...
- Posted April 8, 2017