- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
More Oregon wine News
Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judging
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Oregon brands Alexana Winery and Chehalem Wines and Washington state’s...
- Posted February 4, 2017
McMinnville group to build 4-story Atticus Hotel for Oregon wine tourists
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Oregon native Erin Stephenson developed a successful boutique lodging business for...
- Posted January 25, 2017
Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awards
PORTLAND, Ore. — Larks Home Kitchen Cuisine, with restaurants in the Rogue Valley communities...
- Posted January 21, 2017
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tasting
ASHLAND, Ore. — Winemakers throughout Oregon will cast a spotlight on Tempranillo for the...
- Posted January 4, 2017
Sip McMinnville to toast 10 years at Evergreen Space Museum
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — The 24th annual McMinnville Wine and Food Classic, one of the...
- Posted December 23, 2016
Oregon Chardonnay Celebration takes more statewide view in 2017
NEWBERG, Ore. — Next year’s Oregon Chardonnay Celebration will take a more statewide approach...
- Posted December 13, 2016
Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills Vineyard
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Casey McClellan planted Merlot in the original Seven Hills Vineyard...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totals
ASHLAND, Ore. — Climate expert Greg Jones points out that after 11 months, the...
- Posted December 6, 2016
¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets record
PORTLAND, Ore. — Wine lovers in Oregon pulled together in record fashion this month...
- Posted November 19, 2016
Seattle’s Ackley Beverage buys Oregon vineyard in Yamhill-Carlton
SEATTLE — Ackley Beverage Group, a private equity company based in Seattle, reinforced its...
- Posted November 15, 2016