- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
More Oregon wine News
Willamette Valley wineries raise $472K in 80 minutes with barrel auction
NEWBERG, Ore. — The allure of Oregon Pinot Noir raised $472,000 in 80 minutes...
- Posted April 2, 2017
Oregon producers stand out at Rosé Today competition
HEALDSBURG, Calif. — Del Rio Vineyards, one of the Oregon wine industry’s most important...
- Posted April 1, 2017
Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot Brand
NEW YORK CITY — Shanken Communications, whose publishing empire includes Wine Spectator, selected A...
- Posted March 10, 2017
Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan Wilson
CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. — Foris Vineyards, one of Southern Oregon’s oldest properties, has named...
- Posted March 9, 2017
2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific Northwest
ASHLAND, Ore. — Climate researcher Greg Jones confirmed Tuesday what many in the Pacific...
- Posted March 8, 2017
New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in Oregon
NEWBERG, Ore. – One of Oregon’s oldest and most respected wineries has new leadership...
- Posted February 23, 2017
Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judging
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Oregon brands Alexana Winery and Chehalem Wines and Washington state’s...
- Posted February 4, 2017
McMinnville group to build 4-story Atticus Hotel for Oregon wine tourists
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Oregon native Erin Stephenson developed a successful boutique lodging business for...
- Posted January 25, 2017
Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awards
PORTLAND, Ore. — Larks Home Kitchen Cuisine, with restaurants in the Rogue Valley communities...
- Posted January 21, 2017
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tasting
ASHLAND, Ore. — Winemakers throughout Oregon will cast a spotlight on Tempranillo for the...
- Posted January 4, 2017