- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Wine News
15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — This spring marks the 15th anniversary of Walla Walla Community...
- Posted May 29, 2018
Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
Union Wine Co., stands at No. 2 on the Portland Business Journal’s latest ranking...
- Posted May 20, 2018
Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
HEALDSBURG, Calif. — Abacela in Southern Oregon continues to collect gold medals up and...
- Posted May 19, 2018
Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — Pinotphiles unable to commit to the entire International Pinot Noir Celebration,...
- Posted May 13, 2018
Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
SEATTLE — Taste Washington broke several records this spring, highlighted by overall attendance of...
- Posted May 9, 2018
Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Ask anyone in the Walla Walla Valley wine industry to...
- Posted May 4, 2018
Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
DALLAS, Ore. – Tony Rynders has made some of the Oregon wine industry’s most...
- Posted May 3, 2018
Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – A year ago, Abeja winery owners Ken and Ginger Harrison...
- Posted April 29, 2018
British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — The British Columbia wine industry, led by Burrowing Owl Estate...
- Posted April 21, 2018
Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
RICHLAND, Wash. — Hagen Kruger and Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley...
- Posted April 16, 2018