- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Washington wine News
Dry December leaves longterm concern for Northwest snowpack
Vines for wine grapes don’t require as much water as most crops, but the...
- Posted January 7, 2018
Columbia Crest Grand Estates Cab ranks No. 2 on Wine.com list
It’s no surprise to see a Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay leading Wine.com’s top 100 list of...
- Posted December 12, 2017
8 Northwest wines make Wine Spectator’s Top 100
Eight percent of the best wines in the world – according to Wine Spectator...
- Posted November 21, 2017
Visit Walla Walla, wineries team up to land 2018 Wine Bloggers Conference
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s been seven years since the group first descended upon...
- Posted November 19, 2017
Santo takes over for Munnell at Mercer Estates
PROSSER, Wash. – One product of Washington State University and Ste. Michelle Wine Estates...
- Posted September 14, 2017
Clore Center creates Lemtoberfest to showcase German grapes
PROSSER, Wash. – The late Walter Clore prized Lemberger, and no one champions the...
- Posted September 6, 2017
Yakima Valley thrives as historical heart of Washington wine
The Yakima Valley is where the Washington wine industry got its start, as we...
- Posted September 3, 2017
Devison departs EFESTE for Cadaretta, Walla Walla
OLYMPIA, Wash. — The Middleton family replaced one talented Canadian winemaker with another when they...
- Posted August 25, 2017
Leonetti Cab raises $32,500 at historic Auction of Washington Wines
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The 30th annual Auction of Washington Wines set a record with...
- Posted August 24, 2017
Red Mountain wine continues rise in prominence
Red Mountain, a little hill on the eastern edge of Washington’s Yakima Valley has...
- Posted August 20, 2017