- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
More Washington wine News
Marshall Edwards grows some of Washington’s top wines
BENTON CITY, Wash. — It’s an oft-repeated adage that great wine is made in...
- Posted May 9, 2017
Washington State Wine Competition returns this spring
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — After a two-year hiatus, the Washington State Wine Competition is returning....
- Posted May 2, 2017
Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankings
SEATTLE — This summer, the Auction of Washington Wines celebrates its 30th anniversary, and...
- Posted April 27, 2017
Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting rooms
OLYMPIA, Wash. – A bill awaits Gov. Jay Inslee’s signature to increase the number...
- Posted April 22, 2017
Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard management
Dick Boushey, one of Washington wine country’s most celebrated grape growers, now is managing...
- Posted April 18, 2017
Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firm
Klipsun Vineyards, long considered one of the top vineyards in Washington state, has been...
- Posted April 15, 2017
Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington wine
Across the Columbia Valley, the 2017 vintage is under way. The start of the...
- Posted April 14, 2017
Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permits
OLYMPIA, Wash. – Washington state’s proposed winery wastewater permit system is expected to be...
- Posted April 12, 2017
Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting room
SPOKANE – One of Washington’s largest family owned wineries is opening a new tasting...
- Posted April 11, 2017
Mosquito Fleet Winery uses Malbec to top Capital judging
LACEY, Wash. — Mosquito Fleet Winery, a boutique producer on Washington’s Kitsap Peninsula paying...
- Posted April 9, 2017