- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
More Washington wine News
Kendall Mix takes over as winemaker at Wahluke Wine Co.
MATTAWA, Wash. – Canadian-born Kendall Mix has been one of Washington’s most talented winemakers...
- Posted July 29, 2017
Growers expect Washington wine grape crop to be smaller
After four straight years of record wine grape crops in Washington, growers expect the...
- Posted July 26, 2017
Eritage resort prepares to open this fall in Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — It’s a dream that’s been in decade in the making,...
- Posted July 21, 2017
Rare Leonetti Cab vertical goes on auction block
KENNEWICK, Wash. – A complete vertical of Leonetti Cellar’s legendary Cabernet Sauvignon – including...
- Posted July 18, 2017
College Cellars vineyard instructor Joel Perez recruits technology
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Grapes are swelling in the hot Walla Walla Valley summer,...
- Posted July 17, 2017
Shane Collins leaves Tsillan Cellars to join Rocky Pond Winery
CHELAN, Wash. – Lake Chelan winemaker Shane Collins wasn’t looking to leave stately Tsillan...
- Posted July 13, 2017
Washington Riesling not just a Ste. Michelle thing
When most folks hear “Riesling” and “Washington” in the same sentence, they might automatically...
- Posted July 9, 2017
Maryhill Winery rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Maryhill Winery, a destination for Columbia Gorge travelers, dominated the 34th...
- Posted June 23, 2017
Reininger, Domaine Serene, Mission Hill go Platinum at Decanter World Wine Awards
LONDON — Domaine Serene in Oregon, Walla Walla’s Reininger and Mission Hill Family Estate...
- Posted June 10, 2017
Precept Wine teams up nationwide with P.F. Chang’s
SEATTLE – One of Washington’s largest wine producers has teamed up with a...
- Posted June 8, 2017