- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley is a special place to grow white wine grapes, and Lake Breeze...
This gorgeous Roussanne bursts from the glass with lemon and lime zest, plus a dash of...
In 2014, Jeff Martin imported fellow Aussie winemaker Dominic McCosker to spearhead the program at La...
More British Columbia News
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2016 Winemaker Series Sèmillon/Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $19
South African native Garron Elmes continues his string of recent success at Naramata Bench...
- Posted July 7, 2018
Hester Creek Estate Winery 2015 Cabernet Franc Block 3, Golden Mile Bench, $29
It was 2004 when Curt Garland, a businessman from the British Columbia frontier town...
- Posted July 4, 2018
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Classic Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $13
Best Buy! Walter and Gordon Gehringer’s latest Classic Riesling lives up to its billing,...
- Posted June 23, 2018
Wild Goose Vineyards 2016 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $20
Hagen Kruger and his winemaking team sourced fruit from British Columbia’s iconic Naramata Bench...
- Posted June 20, 2018
Stag’s Hollow Winery and Vineyard 2016 Grenache, Okanagan Valley, $26
A year ago, British Columbia winemaker Dwight Sick stunned the 2017 Judgment of Geyserville...
- Posted June 16, 2018
Tightrope Winery 2017 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $22
This dry Riesling by Tightrope is a stellar example of all the goodness Riesling...
- Posted June 13, 2018
Chaberton Estate Winery 2017 Gewürztraminer, Similkameen Valley, $17
Simon Fraser grad Andrea Lee went onto University of Adelaide for her master’s in...
- Posted June 12, 2018