- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
Hagen Kruger and his winemaking team sourced fruit from British Columbia’s iconic Naramata Bench for this...
A year ago, British Columbia winemaker Dwight Sick stunned the 2017 Judgment of Geyserville panel in...
More British Columbia News
Chaberton Estate Winery 2017 Gewürztraminer, Similkameen Valley, $17
Simon Fraser grad Andrea Lee went onto University of Adelaide for her master’s in...
- Posted June 12, 2018
Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery 2017 Mystic River Vineyard Gewürztraminer, Okanagan Valley, $20
Pair the Kruger family’s Mystic River Vineyard with their own winemaking and it’s almost...
- Posted May 21, 2018
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Dry Rock Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $15
Bright aromas of grapefruit, gooseberry, lemon and lemon zest all are boldly displayed on...
- Posted May 9, 2018
Skaha Vineyard 2017 Pinot Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $21
Last year, the Skaha Vineyard 2016 Pinot Blanc won a gold medal or better...
- Posted May 7, 2018
Hillside Winery 2017 Muscat Ottonel, Okanagan Valley, $22
Muscat Ottonel form British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley, one of the lesser-known of the Muscats,...
- Posted April 24, 2018
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 Seven Stars Sparkling Wine, Okanagan Valley, $27
One of the reasons Mary McDermott moved west from Ontario to British Columbia’s Okanagan...
- Posted April 17, 2018
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $18
Township 7 has undergone a remodel and rebranding under Mike Raffan, and he also...
- Posted February 18, 2018