- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
More British Columbia News
JoieFarm 2011 En Famille Reserve Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $40
Robert Thielicke works alongside Heidi Noble as the winemakers for JoieFarm, one of British...
- Posted July 3, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 Gamay, Okanagan Valley, $24
Gamay is a rare grape in the Pacific Northwest, and the examples we do...
- Posted June 15, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $24
While this superb Naramata Bench winery tends to focus on world-class white wines, it...
- Posted June 13, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 PTG, Okanagan Valley, $24
This unusual but traditional Burgundian blend of Gamay (52%) and Pinot Noir (48%) is...
- Posted June 11, 2013
JoieFarm 2012 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $23
Heidi Noble and Michael Dinn run the rare winery that focuses on white varieties,...
- Posted June 9, 2013
JoieFarm 2012 A Noble Blend, Okanagan Valley, $24
We like the double meaning of this wine, as it refers to co-owner Heidi...
- Posted June 1, 2013
Wild Goose Vineyards 2011 Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $19
Hagen Kruger ranks among the region’s top producers of Germanic varieties, but he also...
- Posted March 13, 2013
Calliope 2011 Rosé, British Columbia, $14
Best Buy! This label was started in the late ’90s by a couple who...
- Posted March 4, 2013
Calliope 2011 Figure 8 White, British Columbia, $17
Calliope began in the late 1990s as the winery for Cherie and Ross Mirko....
- Posted February 24, 2013
Calliope 2011 Viognier, British Columbia, $16
Viognier is a high-pH variety, meaning it has a tendency to have lower acidity,...
- Posted February 22, 2013