- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
More British Columbia News
Calliope 2011 Sauvignon Blanc, British Columbia, $17
This label for Burrowing Owl Estate Winery near Oliver, B.C., is a line of...
- Posted February 20, 2013
JoieFarm 2010 Reserve Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $40
Owners Michael Dinn and Heidi Noble selected their best eight barrels of Pinot Noir...
- Posted February 11, 2013
JoieFarm 2010 PTG, Okanagan Valley, $24
Here is a rare red wine from one of the Northwest’s finest white wine...
- Posted February 7, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $23
Put this winery from British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley on your “stuck on a desert...
- Posted January 29, 2013