- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More British Columbia News
Bella Wines 2012 Oliver Eastside Reserve Brut Natural, Okanagan Valley, $55
As part of his second commercial vintage, Naramata Bench sparkling wine producer Jay Drysdale...
- Posted July 22, 2016
Bella Wines 2015 Cavada Sparkling Rosé Brut Natural, Okanagan Valley, $26
Renaissance man Jay Drysdale continues his quest to raise the appreciation for sparkling wine...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 7 Blanc White Wine, Okanagan Valley, $18
Ontario native Mary McDermott began her journey with wine as a sommelier in Vancouver,...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Tantalus Wines 2013 Old Vines Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $30
Its roots stretch back to 1978, and New Zealand native/Aussie-trained David Peterson’s scintillating work...
- Posted July 5, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 Rock Pocket Vineyard Muscat, Okanagan Valley, $18
This winery on British Columbia’s bucolic Naramata Bench sources its dry and riveting Muscat...
- Posted June 24, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards and Winery 2015 Rosé, Okanagan Valley, $18
This Naramata Bench vineyard/winery/tasting room takes Merlot (65%) and Pinot Gris (35%), pressing most...
- Posted June 18, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2013 Merlot, Okanagan Valley, $23
Merlot is a workhorse grape in Washington and British Columbia, and this Naramata Bench...
- Posted June 2, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $18
Mary McDermott shines with her second crush on British Columbia’s Naramata Bench, bringing in...
- Posted May 23, 2016
JoieFarm Winery 2015 A Noble Blend, Okanagan Valley, $24
JoieFarm on the Naramata Bench in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley every year produces its...
- Posted May 20, 2016
Recline Ridge Vineyards and Winery 2014 Bacchus, British Columbia, $18
As one of the most aromatic grapes grown in Pacific Northwest, it’s no surprise...
- Posted May 6, 2016