- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More British Columbia News
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2013 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $22
Sandra Oldfield, a graduate of the University of California-Davis, and viticulturist Andrew Moon orchestrate...
- Posted February 20, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2013 Oldfield Series Cabernet Franc, Okanagan Valley, $32
Sandra Oldfield made Cabernet Franc a focus soon after she landed in British Columbia...
- Posted February 2, 2017
Stag’s Hollow Winery 2015 Dolcetto, Okanagan Valley, $26
One of British Columbia’s most adventuresome and talented wineries continues to help pioneer work...
- Posted January 10, 2017
Bella Wines 2012 Oliver Westside Reserve Brut Natural, Okanagan Valley, $55
Naramata Bench sparkling wine producer Jay Drysdale used Chardonnay from Secrest Mountain Vineyards on...
- Posted August 7, 2016
Tightrope Winery 2014 Vertigo Red Wine, Okanagan Valley, $40
Naramata Bench winemaker Lyndsay O’Rourke produces brilliant whites and bright reds that earn high...
- Posted July 23, 2016
Bella Wines 2012 Oliver Eastside Reserve Brut Natural, Okanagan Valley, $55
As part of his second commercial vintage, Naramata Bench sparkling wine producer Jay Drysdale...
- Posted July 22, 2016
Bella Wines 2015 Cavada Sparkling Rosé Brut Natural, Okanagan Valley, $26
Renaissance man Jay Drysdale continues his quest to raise the appreciation for sparkling wine...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 7 Blanc White Wine, Okanagan Valley, $18
Ontario native Mary McDermott began her journey with wine as a sommelier in Vancouver,...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Tantalus Wines 2013 Old Vines Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $30
Its roots stretch back to 1978, and New Zealand native/Aussie-trained David Peterson’s scintillating work...
- Posted July 5, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 Rock Pocket Vineyard Muscat, Okanagan Valley, $18
This winery on British Columbia’s bucolic Naramata Bench sources its dry and riveting Muscat...
- Posted June 24, 2016