- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
More British Columbia News
Recline Ridge Vineyards and Winery 2014 Bacchus, British Columbia, $18
As one of the most aromatic grapes grown in Pacific Northwest, it’s no surprise...
- Posted May 6, 2016
Tightrope Winery 2015 Tip-Toe, Okanagan Valley, $22
The Okanagan Valley of British Columbia and the Alsace seem to share enough climatic...
- Posted April 26, 2016
Garry Oaks 2014 Zweigelt, Salt Spring Island, $16
British Columbia’s Salt Spring Island is worth a summer visit via B.C. Ferries simply...
- Posted April 24, 2016
Moon Curser Vineyards 2014 Contraband Series Arneis, Okanagan Valley, $26
This Italian white grape rarely is seen in the Pacific Northwest, but one would...
- Posted April 5, 2016
JoieFarm Winery 2014 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $24
JoieFarm drew on vineyards on the Okanagan region’s Naramata Bench and in Summerland for...
- Posted March 29, 2016
Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery 2014 Mystic River Gewürztraminer, Okanagan Valley, $23
There’s no mystery to the Mystic River Vineyard wines of Wild Goose Vineyards &...
- Posted December 24, 2015
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2014 Naramata Estate Vineyard Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley, $17
The arrival of winemaker Mary McDermott from Ontario has prompted the Naramata Bench property...
- Posted December 18, 2015
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2014 Unoaked Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $17
With her first vintage as a winemaker in the Okanagan Valley, Mary McDermott has...
- Posted December 13, 2015
Play Estate Winery 2014 Ad Lib, Okanagan Valley, $18
The Penticton Indian Band in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley is following in the footsteps...
- Posted December 8, 2015
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2014 Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $19
This British Columbia brand with tasting rooms near Penticton and not far from Bellingham,...
- Posted December 5, 2015