- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More British Columbia News
Township 7 Vineyards and Winery 2015 Rosé, Okanagan Valley, $18
This Naramata Bench vineyard/winery/tasting room takes Merlot (65%) and Pinot Gris (35%), pressing most...
- Posted June 18, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2013 Merlot, Okanagan Valley, $23
Merlot is a workhorse grape in Washington and British Columbia, and this Naramata Bench...
- Posted June 2, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $18
Mary McDermott shines with her second crush on British Columbia’s Naramata Bench, bringing in...
- Posted May 23, 2016
JoieFarm Winery 2015 A Noble Blend, Okanagan Valley, $24
JoieFarm on the Naramata Bench in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley every year produces its...
- Posted May 20, 2016
Recline Ridge Vineyards and Winery 2014 Bacchus, British Columbia, $18
As one of the most aromatic grapes grown in Pacific Northwest, it’s no surprise...
- Posted May 6, 2016
Tightrope Winery 2015 Tip-Toe, Okanagan Valley, $22
The Okanagan Valley of British Columbia and the Alsace seem to share enough climatic...
- Posted April 26, 2016
Garry Oaks 2014 Zweigelt, Salt Spring Island, $16
British Columbia’s Salt Spring Island is worth a summer visit via B.C. Ferries simply...
- Posted April 24, 2016
Moon Curser Vineyards 2014 Contraband Series Arneis, Okanagan Valley, $26
This Italian white grape rarely is seen in the Pacific Northwest, but one would...
- Posted April 5, 2016
JoieFarm Winery 2014 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $24
JoieFarm drew on vineyards on the Okanagan region’s Naramata Bench and in Summerland for...
- Posted March 29, 2016
Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery 2014 Mystic River Gewürztraminer, Okanagan Valley, $23
There’s no mystery to the Mystic River Vineyard wines of Wild Goose Vineyards &...
- Posted December 24, 2015