- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More British Columbia News
Tightrope Winery 2015 Tip-Toe, Okanagan Valley, $22
The Okanagan Valley of British Columbia and the Alsace seem to share enough climatic...
- Posted April 26, 2016
Garry Oaks 2014 Zweigelt, Salt Spring Island, $16
British Columbia’s Salt Spring Island is worth a summer visit via B.C. Ferries simply...
- Posted April 24, 2016
Moon Curser Vineyards 2014 Contraband Series Arneis, Okanagan Valley, $26
This Italian white grape rarely is seen in the Pacific Northwest, but one would...
- Posted April 5, 2016
JoieFarm Winery 2014 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $24
JoieFarm drew on vineyards on the Okanagan region’s Naramata Bench and in Summerland for...
- Posted March 29, 2016
Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery 2014 Mystic River Gewürztraminer, Okanagan Valley, $23
There’s no mystery to the Mystic River Vineyard wines of Wild Goose Vineyards &...
- Posted December 24, 2015
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2014 Naramata Estate Vineyard Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley, $17
The arrival of winemaker Mary McDermott from Ontario has prompted the Naramata Bench property...
- Posted December 18, 2015
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2014 Unoaked Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $17
With her first vintage as a winemaker in the Okanagan Valley, Mary McDermott has...
- Posted December 13, 2015
Play Estate Winery 2014 Ad Lib, Okanagan Valley, $18
The Penticton Indian Band in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley is following in the footsteps...
- Posted December 8, 2015
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2014 Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $19
This British Columbia brand with tasting rooms near Penticton and not far from Bellingham,...
- Posted December 5, 2015
Red Rooster Winery 2013 Reserve Merlot, Okanagan Valley, $26
Here’s another reason for one of the oldest wineries on British Columbia’s picturesque Naramata...
- Posted December 2, 2015