- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Best Buy News
Cave B Estate Winery 2016 Cave B Vineyards Cavewoman White Wine, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Freddy Arredondo, a product of Walla Walla Community College’s vaunted viticulture and...
- Posted March 14, 2018
Washington Hills 2015 Late Harvest Riesling, Washington, $10
Best Buy! Two of the Yakima Valley’s older sites – Cowan and Pleasant –...
- Posted March 12, 2018
Waterbrook Winery 2016 Mélange Founder’s White Blend Melanage, Columbia Valley, $12
The aromatic blend of seven white varieties is led by Riesling (30%), but there...
- Posted March 4, 2018
Desert Wind Winery 2016 Estate Chardonnay, Wahluke Slope, $15
Best Buy! The Fries family began to plant Desert Wind Vineyard on the Wahluke...
- Posted March 2, 2018
Zero One Vintners 2015 Sauce Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! Longtime vintner Thomas Vogele and his wife, Kristin, founded Zero One Vintners...
- Posted February 18, 2018
Coach House Cellars NV Garage Red Wine Blend, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! This remarkable entry-level blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from Coach House...
- Posted February 12, 2018
Airfield Estates 2015 Chardonnay, Yakima Valley, $15
Best Buy! The maturity and abundance of the Miller family’s 860-acre planting continues to...
- Posted February 10, 2018
House Wines 2016 Fish House Sauvignon Blanc, American, $12
While the American Viticultural Area listed on the back of the bottle reads “American,”...
- Posted January 28, 2018
Goose Ridge Vineyards 2015 g3 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $15
The Monson family and its 2,200 acres of vineyard just south of Red Mountain...
- Posted January 24, 2018
Milbrandt Vineyards 2016 Evergreen Vineyard Traditions Riesling, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $13
The Ancient Lakes in general and Evergreen Vineyard in particular have proven to be...
- Posted January 9, 2018