- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
Meredith Smith showcases some of Idaho’s Snake River Valley terroir while also providing another example of...
Vine 46 is a young winery in historic Lewiston, Idaho, but the grapes for its Latitude...
Best Buy! Ste. Chapelle’s work with this late-harvest style Riesling ranks among the most recognizable ambassadors...
More Idaho News
Cinder Wines 2016 Dried on the Vine Viognier, Snake River Valley, $25
Cinder winemaker Melanie Krause selected a block of Viognier at Sawtooth Vineyard for her...
- Posted April 30, 2018
Huston Vineyards 2016 Chicken Dinner White, Idaho, $16
Riesling from Williamson Vineyard in the Sunnyslope Wine District of Idaho drove this blend...
- Posted April 24, 2018
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2017 Umiker Vineyard Lochsa Chardonnay, Lewis-Clark Valley, $15
Karl Umiker manages the vineyard and his wife, Coco, handles the winemaking at their...
- Posted April 19, 2018
Hat Ranch Winery 2016 Estate Sauvignon Blanc, Snake River Valley, $17
Tim Harless studied enology in Teaxs at Grayson College north of Dallas prior to...
- Posted February 5, 2018
Ste. Chapelle Winery 2015 Panoramic Idaho Malbec, Snake River Valley, $27
These reserve-tier wines fall under the purview of Meredith Smith, whose talents at Sawtooth...
- Posted January 23, 2018
Vale Wine Co. 2016 Viognier, Snake River Valley, $18
Pilot-turned-vintner Tim Harless lives in Idaho’s Sunnyslope Wine District and pulls from Block 39...
- Posted January 18, 2018
Hat Ranch Winery 2014 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $29
Young wineries and vineyards throughout the Snake River Valley, which includes both Idaho and...
- Posted January 8, 2018