- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
More Idaho News
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2010 Late Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Sawtooth Winery was known as Pintler Cellars when it launched in 1987....
- Posted April 4, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! Sawtooth is one of Idaho’s largest and oldest wineries. It was the...
- Posted March 24, 2013
Vale Wine Co. 2009 Merlot, Snake River Valley, $20
Idaho native John Danielson leads this young winery near Caldwell in the Snake River...
- Posted March 1, 2013
Vale Wine Co. 2009 Rendezvous Red, Snake River Valley, $22
Fourth-generation Idahoan John Danielson led the launch of Vale Wine Co. after retiring from...
- Posted February 21, 2013
Sawtooth Winery 2010 Vineyard Select Skyline Red, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Sawtooth Winery is one of Idaho’s oldest producers, having started life as...
- Posted January 31, 2013