- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
Wine of the Week
Bill Stoller and his VP of winemaking, Melissa Burr, are among those embracing Chablis-inspired Chardonnay in...
Sawtooth Vineyard is not the largest vineyard in Idaho, but Brad Pintler’s 70-acre planting that he...
Best Buy! Rather than using the road map created by German vintner Armin Diel for the...
More Wine of the Week News
L’Ecole No. 41 2017 Old Vines Chenin Blanc, Columbia Valley, $16
While some have fled the Chenin Blanc market, owner/managing winemaker Marty Clubb and L’Ecole...
- Posted July 8, 2018
Grantwood Winery 2016 Petit Verdot, Walla Walla Valley, $22
More winemakers in Washington state are helping to bring this lesser-known red Bordeaux variety...
- Posted June 28, 2018
Coeur de Terre Vineyard 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
Scott Neal and his GM/wife Lisa Neal, who are celebrating the 20th anniversary of...
- Posted June 5, 2018
Seven Falls Cellars 2015 Chardonnay, Wahluke Slope, $18
Ste. Michelle executive Doug Gore, the 2017 inductee into the Washington Wine Hall of...
- Posted May 24, 2018
Mt. Hood Winery 2015 Scorched Earth Vineyard Grenache, Columbia Valley, $28
The McDermott family collaborates with acclaimed vineyard manager Lonnie Wright on Scorched Earth Vineyard...
- Posted May 14, 2018
Airfield Estates Winery 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Yakima Valley, $15
Best Buy! Marcus Miller instructs the crew at this fourth-generation farm near Prosser, Wash.,...
- Posted May 8, 2018
Brian Carter Cellars 2015 Abracadabra Red, Columbia Valley, $25
The master of the blends is at it again as Brian Carter’s Abracadabra Red...
- Posted April 25, 2018