- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
More Wine of the Week News
William Church Winery 2014 Reagan’s Vintage 2 Spires Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $38
This Woodinville winery operated by grads of Washington State University has shined with Syrah...
- Posted August 5, 2017
Waterbrook Winery 2015 Reserve Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $16
John Freeman’s approach to this reserve Chardonnay began before Labor Day with harvests from...
- Posted July 17, 2017
Palencia Winery 2016 Albariño, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $20
Prosser High grad Victor Palencia was part of the first graduating class in Walla...
- Posted July 11, 2017
Woodward Canyon 2016 Estate Sauvignon Blanc, Walla Walla Valley, $29
Kevin Mott arrived at Woodward Canyon in 2003, which coincides with the earliest examples...
- Posted June 28, 2017
Alloro Vineyard 2014 Estate Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains, $35
Owner/grower David Nemarnik grew up tightly connected to his family’s Portland produce company, and...
- Posted May 30, 2017
Leah Jørgensen Cellars 2015 Tour Rain Vin Rouge, Oregon, $25
Portland urban winemaker Leah Jørgensen continues to further the cause for “Loiregon,” and she...
- Posted May 15, 2017
Nine Hats 2015 Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $20
Nine of the planet’s most famous vintners are part of the renowned Long Shadows...
- Posted April 27, 2017
Indian Creek Winery 2014 Touriga Naçional, Snake River Valley, $29
While this traditional Port-style variety finds its way into Mike McClure’s fortified program, these...
- Posted April 13, 2017
Mosquito Fleet Winery 2013 Malbec, Horse Heaven Hills, $29
Kitsap Peninsula winemaker Brian Petersen showcases how marvelous Malbec can be from Washington’s Horse...
- Posted March 28, 2017
Mercer Estates 2015 Reserve Chardonnay, Horse Heaven Hills, $29
Previous vintages saw Jessica Munnell dedicate her reserve Chardonnay to Zephyr Ridge Vineyard, but...
- Posted March 12, 2017