- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Wine of the Week News
Desert Wind Winery 2015 Estate Ruah Proprietary Red Wine, Wahluke Slope, $20
The Fries family of Duck Pond Cellars fame in Oregon built Desert Wind Winery...
- Posted September 5, 2017
Drumheller Wines 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! This young, value brand by Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, spearheaded by winemaker...
- Posted August 22, 2017
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2014 The Explorer Red Blend, Horse Heaven Hills, $22
Downtown Walla Walla winemaker Bill Murray pulls from beyond Canoe Ridge Vineyard for this...
- Posted August 14, 2017
William Church Winery 2014 Reagan’s Vintage 2 Spires Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $38
This Woodinville winery operated by grads of Washington State University has shined with Syrah...
- Posted August 5, 2017
Waterbrook Winery 2015 Reserve Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $16
John Freeman’s approach to this reserve Chardonnay began before Labor Day with harvests from...
- Posted July 17, 2017
Palencia Winery 2016 Albariño, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $20
Prosser High grad Victor Palencia was part of the first graduating class in Walla...
- Posted July 11, 2017
Woodward Canyon 2016 Estate Sauvignon Blanc, Walla Walla Valley, $29
Kevin Mott arrived at Woodward Canyon in 2003, which coincides with the earliest examples...
- Posted June 28, 2017
Alloro Vineyard 2014 Estate Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains, $35
Owner/grower David Nemarnik grew up tightly connected to his family’s Portland produce company, and...
- Posted May 30, 2017
Leah Jørgensen Cellars 2015 Tour Rain Vin Rouge, Oregon, $25
Portland urban winemaker Leah Jørgensen continues to further the cause for “Loiregon,” and she...
- Posted May 15, 2017
Nine Hats 2015 Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $20
Nine of the planet’s most famous vintners are part of the renowned Long Shadows...
- Posted April 27, 2017