- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Wine of the Week News
King Estate 2015 Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, $19
Perhaps no wine serves as the ambassador of the Oregon wine industry more than...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Panther Creek Cellars 2014 Lazy River Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton, $45
The Lumpkins, successful and proud University of Washington grads, established their 30-acre Lazy River...
- Posted November 25, 2016
Daven Lore Winery 2013 Arthur’s Vineyard Mourvèdre, Yakima Valley, $35
Art den Hoed is one of the biggest characters in the Yakima Valley, and...
- Posted November 17, 2016
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2014 Verhey Vineyard Malbec, Washington, $28
One of the rising stars in the Northwest wine industry is Coco Umiker, a...
- Posted November 10, 2016
Love & Squalor 2012 Antsy Pants Riesling, Willamette Valley, $28
The Portland Wine Company’s reserve-style dry Riesling continues to focus on four-decade-old Brooks Vineyard...
- Posted October 18, 2016
Forsyth Brio 2008 Desert Wind Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Wahluke Slope, $50
David Forysth oversees one of the Pacific Northwest’s largest winemaking facilities in Prosser, and...
- Posted September 30, 2016
Tsillan Cellars 2013 Estate Syrah, Lake Chelan, $30
Shane Collins is the longtime winemaker at this showcase winery above the south shore...
- Posted September 22, 2016
Nicolas-Jay 2014 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $65
This decade’s Burgundian invasion into Oregon continues as Jean-Nicolas Méo of famed Domaine Méo-Camuzet...
- Posted September 8, 2016
Buried Cane 2013 Heartwood Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $25
The Middleton family owns two brands in their native Washington state, and it would...
- Posted September 1, 2016
Smasne Cellars 2012 Three Vineyard Reserve Malbec, Columbia Valley, $44
Among the vineyards Robert Smasne pulls from for his acclaimed work with Malbec are...
- Posted August 25, 2016