- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More Wine of the Week News
Obelisco Estate 2012 Malbec, Red Mountain, $45
Obelisco Estate is the brainchild of Doug Long, who made his fame in California’s...
- Posted April 14, 2016
Harry & David 2014 Chardonnay, Oregon, $18
Fans of Harry & David’s goodies should flock to this crowd-pleasing 2014 Chardonnay made...
- Posted April 7, 2016
College Cellars 2013 Summit View Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $35
Tim Donahue’s wine program at Walla Walla Valley Community College has become renowned for...
- Posted March 31, 2016
Vino La Monarcha 2012 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $20
Victor Palencia, the young, forward-looking owner for Vino La Monarcha wines, put his 2012...
- Posted March 24, 2016
Skylite Cellars 2012 Soiree, Columbia Valley, $24
The Hodgins family invested in Ash Hollow Vineyard before planting their own Skylite Vineyard...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Daven Lore Winery 2013 Petit Verdot, Horse Heaven Hills, $29
Prosser, Wash., winemaker Gordon Taylor relies on second-generation grower Will Beightol for the Double...
- Posted March 10, 2016
Sagelands Vineyard 2014 Riesling, Columbia Valley, $9
Best Buy! This brand, which Precept rescued several years ago, celebrated its 30th anniversary...
- Posted March 4, 2016
Nine Hats 2014 Benches Vineyard Pinot Gris, Horse Heaven Hills, $12
Best Buy! Long Shadows Vintners in Walla Walla continues to offer its superb vineyard-designate...
- Posted February 25, 2016
Acrobat Winery 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir, Oregon, $13
Best Buy! Under its Acrobat brand, industry icon King Estate offers one of the...
- Posted February 15, 2016
Upchurch Vineyard 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain, $68
DeLille Cellars virtuoso Chris Upchurch debuted his eponymous brand with the 2010 vintage, and...
- Posted February 12, 2016