- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
More Wine of the Week News
Acrobat Winery 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir, Oregon, $13
Best Buy! Under its Acrobat brand, industry icon King Estate offers one of the...
- Posted February 15, 2016
Upchurch Vineyard 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain, $68
DeLille Cellars virtuoso Chris Upchurch debuted his eponymous brand with the 2010 vintage, and...
- Posted February 12, 2016
Stottle Winery 2012 Doc Stewart Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Wahluke Slope, $34
A classic vintage for Cab in Washington and one of the state’s lesser-known yet...
- Posted February 4, 2016
Plaisance Ranch 2013 Carménère, Applegate Valley, $30
Historians view Southern Oregon’s Applegate Valley as home of the state’s first commercial winery,...
- Posted January 21, 2016
Archery Summit 2013 Red Hills Estate Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $85
Chris Mazepink’s first vintage for Archery Summit wasn’t an easy one as the jet...
- Posted January 14, 2016
Columbia Crest 2013 Grand Estates Merlot, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! As more vines come into production in Washington state, consumers can expect...
- Posted January 7, 2016