- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More Wine of the Week News
Stottle Winery 2012 Doc Stewart Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Wahluke Slope, $34
A classic vintage for Cab in Washington and one of the state’s lesser-known yet...
- Posted February 4, 2016
Plaisance Ranch 2013 Carménère, Applegate Valley, $30
Historians view Southern Oregon’s Applegate Valley as home of the state’s first commercial winery,...
- Posted January 21, 2016
Archery Summit 2013 Red Hills Estate Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $85
Chris Mazepink’s first vintage for Archery Summit wasn’t an easy one as the jet...
- Posted January 14, 2016
Columbia Crest 2013 Grand Estates Merlot, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! As more vines come into production in Washington state, consumers can expect...
- Posted January 7, 2016