- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- This event has passed.
3rd annual Chili Cook-Off at Oak Knoll Winery
July 15 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$5
Join us at historic Oak Knoll Winery for the third annual Chili Cook-Off Challenge. A group of 10 Oak Knoll wine club members are being challenged to prepare their best chili recipes.
Join us on July 15 from noon to 3 p.m. The $5 tasting fee gets you samples from all the chili contestants and wine samples for pairing your favorite wine with that perfect bowl of chili.
Last year’s winners included:
3rd place winner – Terri Edwards
2nd place winner – Cassie Athis
1st place winner – Cindy Schuppert
Will they come back to defend their title?
Club members are admitted for free, and everyone receives two tickets to vote for your favorite chili. All entries are made by individuals and not prepared in commercial kitchens.
A list of ingredients is available from each participant.