- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
3rd annual Chili Cook-Off at Oak Knoll Winery
July 15 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$5
Join us at historic Oak Knoll Winery for the third annual Chili Cook-Off Challenge. A group of 10 Oak Knoll wine club members are being challenged to prepare their best chili recipes.
Join us on July 15 from noon to 3 p.m. The $5 tasting fee gets you samples from all the chili contestants and wine samples for pairing your favorite wine with that perfect bowl of chili.
Last year’s winners included:
3rd place winner – Terri Edwards
2nd place winner – Cassie Athis
1st place winner – Cindy Schuppert
Will they come back to defend their title?
Club members are admitted for free, and everyone receives two tickets to vote for your favorite chili. All entries are made by individuals and not prepared in commercial kitchens.
A list of ingredients is available from each participant.