- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
7th Annual Booming Barrel Sale at Milbrandt Vineyards
April 29, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us in store at Milbrandt Vineyards for this two-hour sale.
This event features discounts up to 50% off and doorbuster deals. Must be present to purchase.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 509-788-0030.