- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Airlie Winery presents Uncorked Jazz Trio on Sounds of Summer Sundays
July 15 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$10
MONMOUTH, Ore. — Join us by the pond at Airlie Winery on Sunday, July 15 to wind down the weekend with Uncorked Jazz Trio, which is Pete Petersen, Rod Furlott and Mike Hanns.
Petersen plays electric jazz guitat and Furlott the upright bass while Hanns blows the tenor sax. Pack a picnic and get ready to sit back, sip a little vino and enjoy the afternoon with us. Only $10 and Airlie Winery club members get in for 1/2 price.