- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- This event has passed.
Airlie Winery presents Uncorked Jazz Trio on Sounds of Summer Sundays
July 15 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$10
MONMOUTH, Ore. — Join us by the pond at Airlie Winery on Sunday, July 15 to wind down the weekend with Uncorked Jazz Trio, which is Pete Petersen, Rod Furlott and Mike Hanns.
Petersen plays electric jazz guitat and Furlott the upright bass while Hanns blows the tenor sax. Pack a picnic and get ready to sit back, sip a little vino and enjoy the afternoon with us. Only $10 and Airlie Winery club members get in for 1/2 price.