- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- This event has passed.
Ambassador Wines of Washington dinner aboard Waterways Cruises
June 22 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$85
Celebrate the start of summer with Ambassador Wines of Washington during a four-course wine dinner Saturday, June 22 aboard a yacht sailing Lake Union and Lake Washington.
Raise your glass and enjoy an unforgettable wine tasting dinner aboard a beautiful Waterways Cruises yacht. Award-winning Ambassador wines from Red Mountain will be paired with delicious course offerings by the executive chef, as a wine expert from Ambassador guides you through the tasting presentation. Take in the spectacular views of the city skyline and sunset as you cruise.
The cruise includes:
– 2.5 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington.
– 4-course tasting menu paired with four Ambassador wines. Vegetarian/Vegan options available.
– Welcome reception, including a select Ambassador wine.
– Full service bar available for the purchase of featured wines, specialty cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages.
– Guided tasting of wines, complete with tasting notes and a brief history.
– Captain’s narration of sights.
Tickets $85 plus taxes and cruise fees.