- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Ambassador Wines of Washington dinner aboard Waterways Cruises
June 22 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$85
Celebrate the start of summer with Ambassador Wines of Washington during a four-course wine dinner Saturday, June 22 aboard a yacht sailing Lake Union and Lake Washington.
Raise your glass and enjoy an unforgettable wine tasting dinner aboard a beautiful Waterways Cruises yacht. Award-winning Ambassador wines from Red Mountain will be paired with delicious course offerings by the executive chef, as a wine expert from Ambassador guides you through the tasting presentation. Take in the spectacular views of the city skyline and sunset as you cruise.
The cruise includes:
– 2.5 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington.
– 4-course tasting menu paired with four Ambassador wines. Vegetarian/Vegan options available.
– Welcome reception, including a select Ambassador wine.
– Full service bar available for the purchase of featured wines, specialty cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages.
– Guided tasting of wines, complete with tasting notes and a brief history.
– Captain’s narration of sights.
Tickets $85 plus taxes and cruise fees.