- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- This event has passed.
Anacortes Spring Wine Festival
April 8, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45
ANACORTES, Wash. – The ninth annual Anacortes Spring Wine Festival, staged April 8 by the Anacortes Chamber of Commerce, features 30 wineries and six restaurants.
Cost is $50. Designated drivers get in for $25. Must be age 21 and older.
Participating wineries include AntoLin, Barnard Griffin, Barrage, Bunnell, Cougar Crest, DavenLore, Dubindil, Finn Hill, Finnriver Farm and Cidery, Gecko, Glacial Lake Missoula, Kitzke, Lost River, Marcus Sophia, Martinez and Martinez, Masquerade, Michael Florentino, Mount Baker Vineyards, Olympic Cellars, Patterson, San Juan Vineyards, Silver Lake, Spoiled Dog, TERO, Treveri, Tulip Valley, Walla Walla Vintners, Whidbey Island, William Church and Woodhouse Wine Estates.