- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Anelare Winery ‘Pours and Petals’ floral arrangement class
June 14, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$48
KIONA, Wash. — This floral design class featuring peonies will be among the first events staged at Anelare’s new tasting room in the Yakima Valley between Red Mountain and the northern slopes of the Horse Heaven Hills.
Forrest and Kahryn Alexander have transformed a rustic barn into their new tasting room that’s just a pitching wedge away is a spacious and modern family home that’s surrounded by a tall sagebrush.
Wine tourists will use the turnoff from Webber Canyon Road, a popular biking route for cyclists.
The tasting room is scheduled to be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday through Sunday.