- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Anne Amie Vineyards presents Bubbles Fest
February 11, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$45
CARLTON, Ore. — Anne Amie Vineyards will stage its third annual Bubbles Fest with 18 other sparkling wine producers to help celebrate Valentine’s Day weekend on Saturday, Feb. 11 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Take in Anne Amie’s incredible view while sipping sparkling wine from Virginia-born winemaker Thomas Houseman and visiting producers and enjoying locally created small bites by Carlton Bakery, Moonstruck Chocolate Co., and Northwest Fresh Seafood. Music will be performed by Portland singer/guitarist Nate Botsford.
This year’s lineup features Analemma, Anne Amie Vineyards, Apolloni Vineyards, Argyle, Division Winemaking Company, Elk Cove Vineyards, Kramer Vineyards, Left Coast Cellars, Lundeen Wines, Maysara Winery, McMenamins, Quady North, R. Stuart & Co., Raptor Ridge Winery, Roots Wine Company, Sokol Blosser, Soter Vineyards, Statera Cellars and Willamette Valley Vineyards.