- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars moves into new downtown Yakima tasting room
October 3, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
YAKIMA, Wash. — AntoLin Cellars announces the opening of their new tasting room in downtown Yakima.
After a total demolition and remodel of their new space, AntoLin Cellars is ready to show it off! Taste new releases, enjoy complimentary appetizers and listen to an amazing set of music from local favorite The Common Deer. They’ll play from 7-9 p.m., a great way to celebrate First Friday.
Come on in for a Sneak Peek this Friday, Oct. 3 from 1 – 9 p.m.
They are now at the intersection of North Front Street and West Yakima Avenue;, right behind Garden Dance in the same building. So, come on down and visit to enjoy fun, food, wine and music.
They’ll be closed on Saturday, Oct. 4 to pour wine and hobnob at the Fresh Hop Ale Festival in downtown Yakima, so visit their booth from noon to 8 p.m.
AntoLin won two double golds at the 2014 Seattle Wine Awards
• 2011 AntoLin Cellars Chardonnay
• 2011 AntoLin Cellars Riesling
AntoLin Cellars, based in downtown Yakima, produces Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carmenère and Malbec. It owns Glacier Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley, which is planted to Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carmenère.
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901
New tasting room hours starting Oct. 9: