- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Shayne Rushton on First Friday
December 2, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
YAKIMA, Wash. — Join AntoLin Cellars in historic downtown Yakima for a Friday Friday evening performance Dec. 2 by Shayne Rushton.
Shayne Rushton performs rock/acoustic and indie rock. The performance starts at 7 p.m., and there is no cover. Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room from 1-9 p.m.
On First Friday, wine tastings are offered until 7 p.m. Thereafter, wine will only be sold by the glass and by the bottle.
Music: Shayne Rushton
Food: Catered by Carousel
New artwork on display
Tasty art, wine, food and music. The action is at 14 North Front Street!
“Here’s to making friends, one glass at a time.”
Tasting Room and the new Caboose Room (private event space)
14 N. Front St.
Yakima, WA 98901