- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Anvil Spring Grill Winemaker Dinner at Forgeron Cellars
April 7, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$75
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — The Anvil Spring Grill, one of most anticipated events of the year at Forgeron Cellars is Friday, April 7 at the winery in Walla Walla.
Kick-off your Cayuse Weekend with winemaker Marie-Eve Gilla and her special guest, Kent Waliser of Sagemoor and Dionysus vineyards, for this delicious dinner to help us celebrate the release of our reserve wine: Forgeron Cellars 2013 Dionysus Vineyard Anvil Old Vine Cabernet Sauvignon.
This event will be staged in the barrel room, and the menu will be catered by The Q Wood-Fired Grill.