- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Art of Life Festival at Tucannon Cellars
May 20, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
Saturday, May 20 from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Join us for a day full of culture, art, and fun!
We’re hosting a group of more than 20 local artists who are going to be performing LIVE painting in Plein Aire. The artists will be set up in various locations around the winery, painting away at their masterpieces! Many of the artists will be setting up booths to display their pieces of art for both speculation and purchase.
We’re also going to be serving our Wood Fired Pizzas for A.L.F. and we are excited as ever to get the brick oven fired up and provide you with an unforgettable experience of boutique wine paired with artisan brick oven pizzas while you peruse the many local vendors that we have partnered with.
We hope you’ll join us for this one-of-a-kind event at Tucannon Cellars
40504 N. Demoss Road, Benton City, WA, 99320
Please RSVP on our A.L.F. Facebook Event Page