- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- This event has passed.
Aspen Limo Tours: Transportation and Ultimate Wine Tour
An event every week that begins at 12:00am on Monday, repeating until May 31, 2019
Visit some of the Northwests finest vineyards and wineries with Oregon Wine Tours from Aspen Limo Tours to sample wine, take in the beautiful scenery and have fun with friends and family. Travel in luxury with one of our limousines, luxury shuttles or a spacious party bus.
We offer wine tours starting in and traveling to: Portland, Salem, Dundee, Newberg, Dayton, Carlton, Hood River, the Columbia River Gorge, Walla Walla, Yakima Valley or Columbia Valley wineries.
Red Hill Douglas County
Walla Walla Valley
Choose your own itinerary of wineries or let us plan a custom tour for you and your family/friends. We will choose from Wine Spectator’s Top 100 and the best of each American Viticultural Area (AVA) including boutique and private wineries (some not open to the public) that produce small lots of superior quality varietals.
Join Aspen Limo Tour’s AVA Club and experience the best of the Pacific Northwest wine country. Your tour can include a gourmet catered lunch, helicopter ride, champagne, barrel tastings, and tours of the entire winery. Tell us what you want and we’ll do the rest. For serious wine collectors and buyers Aspen Limo Tours has VIP access at select wineries which includes library and special allotments reserved for us and our clients.
Call (503) 274-9505 or (360) 260-0515 for specific details and pricing.