- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Aspen Limo Tours: Transportation and Ultimate Wine Tour
An event every week that begins at 12:00am on Monday, repeating until May 31, 2019
Visit some of the Northwests finest vineyards and wineries with Oregon Wine Tours from Aspen Limo Tours to sample wine, take in the beautiful scenery and have fun with friends and family. Travel in luxury with one of our limousines, luxury shuttles or a spacious party bus.
We offer wine tours starting in and traveling to: Portland, Salem, Dundee, Newberg, Dayton, Carlton, Hood River, the Columbia River Gorge, Walla Walla, Yakima Valley or Columbia Valley wineries.
Red Hill Douglas County
Walla Walla Valley
Choose your own itinerary of wineries or let us plan a custom tour for you and your family/friends. We will choose from Wine Spectator’s Top 100 and the best of each American Viticultural Area (AVA) including boutique and private wineries (some not open to the public) that produce small lots of superior quality varietals.
Join Aspen Limo Tour’s AVA Club and experience the best of the Pacific Northwest wine country. Your tour can include a gourmet catered lunch, helicopter ride, champagne, barrel tastings, and tours of the entire winery. Tell us what you want and we’ll do the rest. For serious wine collectors and buyers Aspen Limo Tours has VIP access at select wineries which includes library and special allotments reserved for us and our clients.
Call (503) 274-9505 or (360) 260-0515 for specific details and pricing.