- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Auction of Washington Wines: Wine and Music Festival
June 2 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$100 – $125
The Auction of Washington Wines is proud to present the fourth annual Wine & Music Festival on Saturday, June 2 at Col Solare Winery in the beautiful Red Mountain American Viticultural Area.
The Wine & Music Festival will feature live entertainment, tasty appetizers and tastings from 20 Washington wineries. Proceeds from the Wine & Music Festival will go to support Seattle Children’s Hospital and Washington State University’s viticulture and enology program.
Participating wineries include Anelare, Armstrong Family Winery, Bartholomew Winery, Caprio Cellars, Col Solare, DeLille Cellars, Double Canyon, Fidélitas, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, Gordon Estate Winery, Guardian Cellars, Hedges Family Estate, Henry Earl Estate, Muret-Gaston Winery, Naches Heights Vineyard (NHV), Obelisco Estate, Radix Winery, Reininger Winery, Seven Hills Winery, Tapteil Vineyard Winery and WSU Blended Learning.