- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- This event has passed.
Auction of Washington Wines Winemaker Picnic and Barrel Auction
August 16 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm125$ – 150$
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The Auction of Washington Wines Winemaker Picnic and Barrel Auction at Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville serves as a fun and delicious kickoff to the weekend of events where you’ll have the opportunity to meet and mingle with Washington winemakers and choose from more 100 wines to taste.
Extraordinary bites are provided by Tulalip Resort Casino’s acclaimed chefs and showcase dishes seasoned with inventive culinary twists. For the competitive wine collector, you’ll have the chance to bid on one-of-a-kind wines in the Barrel Auction while walking the concert grounds of Ste. Michelle.