- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
August Patio Party at Milbrandt Vineyards with singer Frazer Wambeke
August 31, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. — Visit the tasting room at Milbrandt Vineyards in Prosser from 6-9 p.m. for a buffet-style dinner and live music featuring Frazer Wambeke.
[youtube id=”Qqb756PZo10″ width=”560″ height=”315″]
Cost is $25 for MBV Cellar Club Members and $35 for non-members. Reservations are required.
Call 509-788-0030 or email email@example.com to reserve your spot.
In 1997, Butch and Jerry Milbrandt planted their first grapevines in Eastern Washington’s Columbia Valley AVA. The Milbrandt family had been farming in the area since the mid-1950s and they believed the region’s moderate temperatures, low rainfall and sandy soils were ideal for wine grapes.
Today, the Milbrandt family farms 12 estate vineyards totaling more than 2,300 acres along the Wahluke Slope and the Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley.