- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Bacon, Bacon at the Vineyard of Cliff Creek Cellars
February 8, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm10$
It’s back! Bacon, Bacon returns to Cliff Creek Cellars in the Southern Oregon town of Gold Hill.
We will have some amazing bacon pairings for you to enjoy with our wines from bacon that we brought in from The Loveless Cafe in Nashville to chocolate dipped bacon with just a dash of sea salt. This is an annual event you won’t want to miss.