- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Father’s Day at Trinity Vineyards
June 17 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
SALEM, Ore. — Come out to Trinity Vineyards, bring Dad and enjoy a day of bacon, bacon, bacon in the Willamette Valley. Join us for wine tasting, and we will have Fuel Mobile Kitchen from Portland on-site to provide exceptional bacon treats for everyone.
We are dog- and kid-friendly !! And to put a cherry on top, we have local craft beer and cider available as well. Enjoy live music with the Uncommon Denominators as they play classic rock tunes. Play some corn hole and soak up some sunshine.
To learn more: