- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Father’s Day at Trinity Vineyards
June 17 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
SALEM, Ore. — Come out to Trinity Vineyards, bring Dad and enjoy a day of bacon, bacon, bacon in the Willamette Valley. Join us for wine tasting, and we will have Fuel Mobile Kitchen from Portland on-site to provide exceptional bacon treats for everyone.
We are dog- and kid-friendly !! And to put a cherry on top, we have local craft beer and cider available as well. Enjoy live music with the Uncommon Denominators as they play classic rock tunes. Play some corn hole and soak up some sunshine.
To learn more: