- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Balboa Winery and Fran’s Chocolates pairing classes
February 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm15$
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Do you like wine? How about the best chocolates in the history of the world?
If you answered yes to one or both we invite you to join us at the winery on Saturday, Feb. 15 for our wine and chocolate pairing flight with Fran’s Chocolates. This is the perfect mid-day escape for you and your Valentine.
For $15 per person you will enjoy five exquisite chocolate and wine pairings. Hurry, spaces are limited. To make your reservation, email email@example.com.
We will be doing the pairings between noon and 4 p.m. We hope you can join us!
Also, beginning Feb. 1, Balboa Winery will be the exclusive retailer for Fran’s Chocolates in the region.