- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Balboa Winery Holiday Barrel Weekend – Art, Food and Wine
December 4, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on December 4, 2016 at 10:00am
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Join us this Holiday Barrel Weekend at Balboa Winery as we enjoy an art opening by Amy Glase, a selection of new red wines that are perfect for your holiday parties, pop-up jewelry shows from Fl(h)air Accessories and Stella&Dot, and nosh on delicious bites featuring Leonida Olive Oil.
We’ll also be sharing future wines from the barrel room. We hope you’ll make plans to join us.