- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Bard on the Bench: ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ at Township 7
August 9, 2013 @ 6:30 am - August 10, 2013 @ 9:30 pm20$
Full of sparkling merriment, this sexy comedy sizzles as one set of lovers battles against a dirty trick and another simply battles each other in a “merry war.” Delight in witty dialogue performed once again by the talented troupe, Penticton Chamber Theatre, paired with our award-winning wine in a breathtaking setting.
This charming romp combines elements of robust hilarity with a more serious exploration of honour, shame, and court politics. The play revolves around two young lovers, Claudio and Hero, who are to be married imminently, but the devious scheming of a resentful Prince appears set to thwart the nuptials. Meanwhile, marriage seems inconceivable for reluctant lovers Beatrice and Benedick whose constant witty sparring threatens to keep them apart. As matchmaking schemes are put into play and disguises are donned, loathing and love soon prove to be close cousins.
Bring a blanket and picnic on our lawn with Township 7 wines. Enjoy an entertaining summer evening of live theatre on the Bench. Proceeds in support of the Penticton Chamber Theatre.
Seating is limited, for reservations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 250-770-1743, or securely order online at www.township7.com/events.