- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Ides of March
March 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
Settle in for a hearty Irish stew (we know Caesar wasn’t Irish… but, ‘tis the season…) made with Barnard Griffin’s own Cabernet Sauvignon and Iron Horse Brewery’s Irish Death ale.
It’s perfect to pair with our soon-to-be famous Caesar Salad — Caesar dressing and romaine tossed with shaved Parmesan, house croutons, and an option of chicken
And for dessert..
Try the Chocolate Treachery — a chocolate molten lava cake with Tillamook Mudslide ice cream and a cranberry reduction drizzle.
Caesar would have died for it… (too soon?)