- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Mary Lou Gnoza and Steve Haberman
June 6, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
List to relaxing, wonderful jazz by local pianist Steve Haberman and singer/stylist Mary Lou Gnoza, who have performed in the Tri-Cities for many years!
The energized décor of the Wine Bar and Eatery makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine & top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
Live music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays. No cover. Fun starts at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, WA, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery is a fun drop-in destination.
Wine Bar and Eatery
Open Monday-Thursday: 4– 9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon–10 p.m.
Live music Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
Open Sunday: noon–5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Open Daily: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.