- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery presents Run From Cover
June 13, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery plays host to Run From Cover, whose music recalls Keane at their most tender combined with the melodic ease of Travis, the raw emotion of Elbow and the brilliant glow of Coldplay at their brightest.
The group is made up of Zac Mason on lead vocals and piano, Stephen Donley on lead guitar, Andrew Luttrell on bas, Michael Tormanen on rhythm guitar and Zach “Cuda” Case on drums.
The energized décor of the Wine Bar and Eatery makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine & top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
Live music is featured out on the patio Fridays and Saturdays. No cover. Fun starts at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, WA, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays.
The friendly staff invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the music while you delight in a glass of Barnard Griffin wine, or a local beer and delicious food.
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery is a fun drop-in destination.
Wine Bar and Eatery
Open Monday-Thursday: 4– 9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon–10 p.m.
Live music Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
Open Sunday: noon–5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Open Daily: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.